Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Twitter

Last week my brother emailed me telling me to sign-up for Twitter. Once I signed up I was he told me to look him up and then follow his tweets. I didn't know what tweets were and I didn't even know the purpose of Twitter.
Once I signed up it was so simple that it was hard. I didn't know what to type and where to type it at. When really it's the easiest thing in the wold. It's a personal blog that can't be more than 150 characters long. On the home page it has a text box that asks 'What are you doing?' and that's it.
They say Twitter is great for networking but honestly I don't see how, but I continue to Twitter because it is fun and continues to waste my time while on the computer. Hopefully as I Twitter more and more I will discover this 'network' that it is intended for.

No comments:

Post a Comment