This afternoon I returned to Logan for the first time since school got out and it is so great to be back! I came to Rachael's new apartment that is set up like a three story skyrise! It is this tall skinny cube apartment with three stories and five bedrooms. It is really cute and a great butt workout getting to her bedroom on the third floor!
This evening at 5:00 p.m. the first HOWL 2009 meeting took place! Rachael and I met the other chair Monica! I will definitely have to get used to working with her because she is kind of janky and has a tough-girl attitude! But between us three girls and Josh, we will have a great team! Monica is really good at design and entertainers while Rach work so well together on decorations and publicity! We have a great theme chosen and some great activities and decorations to go along with it! This will definitely be the best HOWL ever!
After the meeting we hung out at the Pike house with our dear friend Tyler Haws. We had a great time catching up on summer adventures! For dinner Rachael cooked some rockin' macaroni and cheese with real cheese melted in, which was a first for me and then we started watching Pride and Prejudice which I also have never seen! We didn't finish it but it was pretty good so far!
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment