Last night 2:00 am just didn't seem that late. I wasn't really tired and I was blogging and digital scrapbooking. I had set my alarm at 7:30 to make it to work by 10:00. I turned off the lights and fell asleep instantly.
My mom came into my room at 10:30 and asked, "Are you supposed to work today? It's 10:30!" I flew out of bed and looked at the clock seeing it was 10:36. I frantically got ready and was out the door by 10:45! I was impressed with how good I looked for only 10 minutes and I walked into work at 11:00.
Approaching the studio it looked hectic. There were three appointments there, two viewing and ordering pictues and one waiting to go back. My awesome boss Melissa managed to help all of them at once calmly and collectively. I got into the studio and took a few pictures of a couple cute families.
After, I talked to my boss who just laughed and said not too worry. She said she was kind of worried because I am always ten minutes early and when she noticed I wasn't there she called me.
On the way home I stopped at my brother Jared's work to bring him some glasses and he treated me to Red Mango! It has turned out to be a great day!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment