There is nothing I love more than watching a dark gray cloud move in and cool down a warm July day! The smell of rain reaches me before the rain itself and I just sit on my front porch and wait for the beauty of summer as the storm moves in.
I love everything about the rain, the smell, the sight, the sounds and the feel of cool droplets on my warm skin. Standing in the middle of the yard with my arms stretched up and my head tilted back; watching the large drops fall to my face with some poking out my eyes!
The rain is magical and enlivens me! I can feel the thunder as it resonates through my body, and the lightening as it lights up the sky and quickly kisses everything in it's path!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment